Cherry Cream Cheese Brownie Crumble
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (plus ingredients called for on box)
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice (from the jar)
- Optional: whipped cream and additional cherries
- Prepare brownie mix according to directed on box, stirring in chocolate chips before spreading into a 9 x 13 baking dish, and baking. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, stir together frosting, cherries, and cherry juice. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- Scoop small pieces of frosted brownies with a spoon and into serving dishes. Top with optional whipped cream and cherries if desired.