SNICKERS Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- 2 bags SNICKERS Fun Size Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup water
For the peanut butter frosting:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3-5 tablespoons milk
- Chop 12 peanut butter squares into quarters. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners and place one quarter of a peanut butter square into each.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cake mix, peanut butter, eggs, water, and oil until smooth. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 - 20 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and peanut butter until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Drizzle in milk by tablespoons until light. Frost cupcakes and place another SNICKERS peanut butter square on top of each cupcake.
I believe the first words out of Paul's mouth after taking a bite of his cupcake was, "These are PRO Kel, really!" :)
I picked up the fun size bags of SNICKERS at my local supermarket Weis in the candy aisle right next to the regular SNICKERS. These cupcakes would be great to whip up after all that Halloween and Easter candy our kids seem to accumulate!
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias