Monday, August 31, 2015
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Sweet & Sour Chicken Nugget Skillet
- 16 oz Tyson® Chicken Nuggets (half of a 2 lb bag)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 oz frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3/4 cup prepared sweet & sour sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Bake frozen chicken nuggets according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil over medium high heat in a deep skillet. Add frozen vegetables. Cover and cook 5-7 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Once nuggets are done, slice in half and add to cooked vegetables in skillet.
- Stir in sweet & sour sauce and green onions. Lower heat to simmer, cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes. Serve over brown rice.