Copycat Beer Bread & Garlic Dip
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour and sugar. Pour in beer and stir until moistened, batter will be thick.
- Spread into a greased loaf pan. Drizzle melted butter evenly over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small container, stir together sour cream, mayo, and garlic. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice bread and cut into cubes and serve with dip.