Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Spread into a pie plate and bake for 20-25 minutes or until brown on top.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a small crockpot and heat on low for parties.
I found the KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise for this recipe conveniently in the condiment aisle at Walmart.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out the Cooking Up Good website. Loads of recipes, coupons, loyalty programs, and chances to win sweet sweepstakes. You know I'm ALWAYS looking for new dinner ideas, so I'm heading over there now!
What's your favorite way to use KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise?