Grilled Crab Legs
- 4-5 lbs frozen crab leg clusters
- melted butter, seafood crackers, Bounty Advanced paper towels
- Heat grill to 350-400 degrees. Separate 2 individual crab legs (to test for doneness).
- Place crab legs and clusters directly on grill. Cook for 4 minutes. Flip, then cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Crack open one of the individual crab legs to test if done to your liking. Remove from grill and wrap individual clusters with paper towels to catch juices and keep crab meat warm. Serve with melted butter.