Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Monday, July 27, 2015
Spicy Garlic Sriracha Dip
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1-2 tablespoons dried, minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- fresh vegetables
- Farm Rich Frozen Snacks
- Prepare Farm Rich Frozen Snacks in oven according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine mayo, sriracha, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and curry. Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve with fresh cut veggies and Farm Rich snacks.
Friday, July 24, 2015
Cheddar Chicken Crescent Rolls
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Place cooked chicken breasts, cream cheese, and ranch dressing the bowl of a stand mixer. Turn mixer on to fully shred the chicken and combine the other ingredients well.
- Once mixed, removed bowl and stir in shredded cheese.
- Separate each crescent triangle and spread a generous amount of chicken mixture onto each triangle and roll up.
- Place filled rolls on greased cookie sheets. Bake rolls at 350 for 20 - 30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.