Chicken Pesto Pasta
- 12 oz Barilla Pronto Spaghetti
- 2 cups Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips
- 16 oz frozen steamable broccoli flowrets
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare chicken in the microwave according to package directions; set aside.
- Place frozen broccoli in microwave and cook according to package directions.
- When pasta is almost done, add pesto and chicken broth, stirring well. Add in chicken, cooked broccoli, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Serve hot with additional Parmesan cheese on top.