Grilled Pineapple BBQ Burgers
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 20 oz can sliced pineapple rings, drained
- 6 hamburger rolls
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef and Worcestershire sauce. Form into 6 patties and place on grill.
- While burgers are grilling, combine BBQ sauce, pineapple preservers, and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then turn to low.
- Once burgers are flipped, baste with a generous amount of BBQ mixture. Once burgers are cooked through, remove burgers from grill, and place pineapple rings on grill (or you can cook these alongside the burgers if you have enough room on your grill). Cook pineapple rings for 1-2 minutes or each side.
- Place burgers on rolls and top with pineapple slices. Serve with additional warm BBQ mixture if desired.