Apple Butterscotch Fluff Salad
- 3 apples, cored and diced small
- 8 oz crushed pineapple
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 3.4 oz pkg butterscotch pudding mix, dry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- garnish: chopped pecans
- Mix together apples, pineapple, Cool Whip, pudding mix, and brown sugar until well combined.
- Gently stir in miniature marshmallows. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
The butterscotch flavor really comes through in this salad, along with the mini marshmallows and apples. It's great for those still-hot days in the beginning of fall when you just want to break out all the pumpkin spice coffee you've been hoarding. I know it's not just me, people - ha!!
Here are some more of my favorite butterscotch recipes:
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!