Roasted Veggie Lunchbox Roll Ups
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into one inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into one inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 tortillas
- 16 slices deli ham
- 2 cups shredded lettuce mix
- Place chopped vegetables and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and turn to coat evenly.
- Spread onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until veggies are softened. Cool 10 minutes.
- Place veggies and cream cheese in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- To assemble roll ups, spread 1/3-1/2 cup roasted veggie spread onto each tortilla and top with 2 slices of ham and a handful of lettuce. Roll up and slice into pinwheels. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.