Cheesy Kielbasa Stew
- 4 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 16 oz Hillshire Farm® Polska Kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 2 (14 oz) cans green bean cuts, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, add ingredients in the order listed above along with 1 can full of water. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!