Shrimp Alfredo Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Ragu Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup fresh arugula, roughly chopped
- 12 oz cooked medium shrimp, tails off
- 1/2 - 1 cup feta cheese
- In a mixing bowl, toss cauliflower, garlic, and olive oil together. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place crust in pizza pan and spread Alfredo sauce evenly over crust. Add arugula, roasted cauliflower, shrimp and feta evenly over sauce.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes or until edges of crust are brown and toppings are heated through. Allow pizza to rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving.