Creamy Tomato Shrimp Pasta
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs medium raw shrimp, tails off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 15 oz jar Francesco Rinaldi Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 16 oz box penne pasta, cooked al dente
- While penne pasta is cooking, heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat in a deep skillet. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink.
- Stir in alfredo sauce, spaghetti sauce, and parsley. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to shrimp mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest 5 minutes. Serve with sprinkled Romano cheese on top.