Grilled Citrus Herb Salmon | Mostly Homemade Mom

Monday, June 23, 2014

Grilled Citrus Herb Salmon

18 comments:

1. What an over the top way to enjoy my coffee thanks for sharing!!

2. Becca @ Crumbs and ChaosJune 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM

This.is.brilliant!! I love hot fudge and can only imagine how delicious this is :)

ReplyDelete
  3. Did I just gain 5lbs clicking onto this site? Oh my that drink looks heavenly! #Client

ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously dying over here!! Definitely can't wait to make some iced coffee this way!!!

ReplyDelete
  5. Love this salmon recipe. We eat salmon once a week so I'm always looking for something new. And since we love cilantro too, I think this one will be a winner at our house! PINNED!

ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly remember to marinate meat for dinner, so I love that this recipe is for a sauce instead of a marinade!

7. Lindsay @ the Live-In KitchenJune 25, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I'm totally obsessed with salmon right now. Thanks for the new idea on how to prepare it!

ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great dessert drink - can't wait to make one. I have been enjoying just iced coffee in the late afternoon but not with the ice cream and choc. sauce. Thanks for sharing the recipe - pinning.

ReplyDelete
  9. Your cheesecake looks delicious! I'm featuring you for this week's Friday Favorites!

10. julieseatsandtreatsJune 26, 2014 at 8:40 AM

What a fresh and delicious supper! Love grilling everything during the summer months!

ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy! Hopping here from I Gotta Create and following on Bloglovin'

12. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomJune 26, 2014 at 3:26 PM

SO happy to have you following along, Marie!

13. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomJune 26, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Thanks for the pin Kimberlee, I hope you enjoy!

14. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomJune 26, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Jocelyn, it's a game changer - haha!

ReplyDelete
  15. This looks heavenly. I would love to be sipping on this right now. Passing by from Foodie Friday.

-Tammy<3
    www.livingthegourmet.blogspot.com

16. Kim (Feed Me, Seymour)July 24, 2015 at 7:13 AM

I die! This looks so perfect!!!!

17. This looks absolutely incredible! Kristi @ Inspiration Kitchen

ReplyDelete
  18. I just love my keurig and I see this yummy cold drink happening very soon in my life! Love it!

ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Videos