BLT Deviled Eggs
Yield: 24 deviled eggs
- 12 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 1/4 cup spring mix, chopped small
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Peel eggs, slice in half, and remove cooked yolks to a mixing bowl. Smash yolks with a fork.
- Add in mayo and ground mustard and stir until smooth. Stir in diced tomatoes and chopped spring mix.
- Transfer filling to a large ziploc bag. Seal and snip off the end. Pipe filling into each cooked egg white half.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over top of eggs. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out the Cooking Up Good website. Loads of recipes, coupons, loyalty programs, and chances to win sweet sweepstakes. You know I'm ALWAYS looking for new dinner ideas, so I'm heading over there now!
What's your favorite way to use KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise?