Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe filled with marinated artichokes, spinach, garlic, (vegan) cheese, and almond milk - no guilt with this meat-free recipe!
Servings 6 servings
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts drained
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 cups frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- pita chips or veggie dippers
Spray a square baking dish with nonstick spray. Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the bottom of the dish.
Drain the artichoke hearts well, chop small, and add to dish. Stir in minced onion, spinach, minced garlic, and almond milk until well combined.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzarella over top of dip and bake an additional 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm with pita chips.