Crockpot Baked Potato Soup
Crockpot Baked Potato Soup recipe made with frozen hash browns, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and cream cheese.
Servings 6 servings
- 30 oz frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 29 oz chicken broth
- 10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- toppings: crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar cheese
Mix frozen hash browns (no need to thaw), chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, dried minced onion, and pepper in Crockpot.
Cover and cook on low 5 hours.
Remove lid and add cream cheese.
Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes.
Remove cover and stir well to incorporate cream cheese.
Serve topped with desired toppings.
Calories: 750kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 4491mg | Potassium: 861mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1502IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 140mg | Iron: 8mg