Amish Macaroni Salad
This Amish Macaroni Salad is great with sandwiches and cookouts! Macaroni noodles in a sweet dressing with peppers and onions – yum!
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing, like Miracle Whip
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp dill pickle relish
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp white wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups macaroni noodles, cooked and cooled
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
In a large bowl, whisk together Miracle Whip, mustard, relish, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, and salt.
Gently fold in macaroni noodles, eggs, onion, celery, and bell pepper until ingredients are well combined.
Cover and refrigerate at least two hours, or ideally overnight before serving.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 718mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 20.5mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.1mg