Cheesy Shrimp Casserole
Cheesy Shrimp Casserole made with egg noodles and tiny shrimp in a creamy sauce and topped with crushed buttery crackers.
- 24 oz Reames Homestyle Egg Noodles (can be found in the frozen section), cooked and drained
- 2 4 oz cans tiny shrimp drained
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10.75 oz can cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup crushed buttery crackers
Combine all ingredients, except crackers, in a large mixing bowl.
Stir well to incorporate everything throughout.
Spread into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes.
Top casserole with crushed crackers before serving.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 1.7mg