This Seafood Bisque is delicious and easy! Shrimp and crabmeat in every bite!
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 lb raw medium shrimp thawed and peeled
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 10.5 oz cream of asparagus soup
- 10.5 oz cream of potato soup
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- oyster crackers for garnish
Melt butter over medium heat in a stock pot. Add raw shrimp and cook until pink, about 5 minutes.
Add in remaining ingredients, except oyster crackers. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, cover, and cook over medium low heat for 20 minutes.
Add more salt as desired. Serve in bowls topped with oyster crackers.
Calories: 642kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 291mg | Sodium: 4254mg | Potassium: 806mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1195IU | Vitamin C: 11.4mg | Calcium: 428mg | Iron: 3.5mg