Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Sunday, December 11, 2016
- Giveaway runs now through Saturday, December 17, 2016.
- Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as a part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central and must reside in the United States, 18 years and up.
- Ninja Coffee Bar® System giveaway is the same product as the review product.
Thursday, December 8, 2016
- Plan to make the dough the night before and refrigerate - not only makes the dough easier to roll, but it cuts down the amount of dishes needing to be washed at once
- Use store-bought decorations (I like to buy these at after Christmas sales and store them)
- Splurge on a good rolling pin, large cookie sheets, and baking mats (explained below)
- Have clean tins or plastic containers ready for storing (if they last that long!)
A photo posted by Kellene Miller (@mostlyhomemademom) on
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- Christmas book advent activity - where we'd read a different Christmas story each night before Christmas
- Visit Santa in downtown Philadelphia
- Visit the holiday light show at our local amusement park
- Smores and hot chocolate night around our backyard fire pit
- Polar Express pajama party
- Christmas Carols outing with our church
- Participating in a live nativity
- Some kind of Christmas handprint/footprint craft
- Baking Christmas treats together