Peanut Butter Cup Smores Campfire Cones
- 8 oz unwrapped miniature peanut butter cups
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- 11 oz peanut butter and chocolate baking chips
- 12 sugar ice cream cones
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter cups, marshmallows, and peanut butter & chocolate baking chips. Fill sugar cones evenly.
- Wrap cones tightly with foil. Place directly in campfire for 3-5 minutes (or bake at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes).
- Allow foil to cool to the touch before opening and eating. Be careful of steam!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones® Hand Wipes. The opinions and texts are all mine.