Peanut Butter Cup Cool Whip Pie
- 9 inch Oreo chocolate cookie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz bag Reese's minis unwrapped peanut butter cups, chopped into quarters
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- In a medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in 1/3 cup thawed Cool Whip and 1/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups. Spread into the bottom of crust.
- Sprinkle another 1/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups evenly over top. Spread remaining Cool Whip over peanut butter cups.
- Sprinkle remaining peanut butter cups evenly over top of pie. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!