- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 16 oz sliced mushrooms
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes with garlic & onion
- 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 16 oz can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef along with onions in a stockpot, drain, and return to pan.
- Stir in mushrooms, diced tomatoes, sauce, water, kidney beans, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Serve with a sprinkling of shredded mozzarella.
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!