- chicken thighs
- corn tortillas
- poblano peppers
- Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican Blend
Cheesy Mexican Lasagna
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz corn, drained
- 1/2 cup diced poblano pepper
- 1 oz pkg taco seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups Sargento 4 Cheese Mexican Blend
- 9 corn tortillas
- sliced green onion
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, salsa, black beans, corn, pepper, and taco seasoning.
- Lay 3 tortillas in the bottom of a 3 quart casserole dish, overlapping as needed.
- Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture over the tortillas, and then 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers twice more, leaving the remaining 1/2 cup cheese aside. Cover dish with foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle remaining cheese and green onion, and bake an additional 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!