Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Wraps
- 30 oz family size box frozen SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 9 oz box frozen SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 2 cups mayo
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- 8 multigrain tortilla wraps
- Bake about half of the popcorn shrimp, and all of the butterfly shrimp according to package directions.
- Cool slightly, slice tails off butterfly shrimp, discard tails, and roughly chop shrimp.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayo and sriracha.
- To prepare wraps, spread one tablespoon mayo onto wrap. Add popcorn shrimp, chopped butterfly shrimp, shredded cabbage, avocado slices, and an extra mayo drizzle. Wrap tightly and slice. Serve immediately. Make about 8 wraps.
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!