Skinny Mocha Trifle
- 1 store-bought, prepared angel food cake
- 3 oz package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup International Delight Simply Pure Vanilla creamer
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 8 oz light whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Prepare pudding with skim milk and creamer as directed on package. Place in refrigerator to set.
- In a small bowl, whisk hot water and instant coffee. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Slice angel food cake into cubes and place half into the bottom of a large glass trifle dish. Drizzle half of the instant coffee over cubed cake.
- Spread half of the pudding evenly and then half of the whipped topping evenly over layers. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!