Skillet Turkey Sloppy Joes
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1 onion, diced small
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 2 (1.3 oz) packets sloppy joe seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 crusty rolls
- Brown ground turkey in deep skillet, drain, and return to pan. Stir in green pepper and onion and saute over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, seasoning mix, and brown sugar. Continue to cook on medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Reduce to low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes or until peppers are tender. Serve on rolls.
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!