Creamiest Ever Mashed Potatoes
- 10 medium-sized red skin potatoes
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz (1 cup) sour cream, room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic salt
- Peel and cube potatoes and place in a stock pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and cook for 25 - 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and transfer potatoes to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until mashed.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until creamy.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate. Uncover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through (add additional butter to top if it gets too dry).
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!