BBQ Apple Butter Baked Ribs
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 16 oz jar apple butter
- 18 oz bottle BBQ sauce
- Place ribs over an oven safe cooling rack that is placed on top of a cookie sheet. Spread or brush dijon mustard over ribs.
- Mix dry rub ingredients in a bowl and rub generously over all sides of ribs. Place ribs in the oven at broil for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Cover with foil and return to the oven for 1 hour.
- In a separate bowl, stir together BBQ sauce and apple butter. Brush over top and sides of ribs. Continue baking an additional 30 minutes until cooked through (total baking time of 3 hours).
- Allow ribs to rest uncovered for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!