Shrimp Scampi Bruschetta
- 1 package SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 8 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced
- In a medium bowl, stir together, tomatoes, basil, Parmesan, garlic, and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate while shrimp is cooking.
- Prepare shrimp scampi according to package directions. Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, spread a heaping tablespoonful of tomato mixture onto about 20 bread slices. Top each with a shrimp and drizzle pan drippings over all.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 4-6 minutes or until heated through and bread is slightly toasted on edges. Serve immediately.
Seriously, this is the best bruschetta ever! If you're planning a party or get together at any time in the near future, you simply have to try these! Better yet, just make them for a night at home with the family - so fun!
I really like being able to just pick up SeaPak Shrimp Scampi during my usual trip to the grocery store - it's a great way to make something restaurant-quality at home any night of the week. Especially in these frigid winter months when no one wants to bundle all the kids up and go out!
Shrimp reigns supreme as America's #1 seafood and for good reason - it tastes awesome! Plus, the USDA recommends two weekly servings of seafood which is definitely something I'm willing to follow. SeaPak makes it easy to bring the taste of the coast to the table to share with your family and friends. I can't wait to try my favorite fried shrimp next! Click here to enter SeaPak's Seafood Sweepstakes to win a trip to NYC for a culinary lesson with Food Network kitchens - what an awesome prize!!
What is your favorite seafood dish? Leave it in the comment section below!