Crockpot Chili Dogs
- 2 lbs hot dogs
- 3 (10.5 oz) cans hot dog chili sauce
- 15 oz can pork & beans
- 1/2 cup prepared cheese queso dip
- 16 hot dog rolls
- Optional toppings: chopped onions, mustard, relish
- Place hot dogs in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, stir together chili sauce and pork & beans. Spread over hot dogs.
- Cook on low for two hours, then set to keep warm. Serve with rolls and optional toppings.
While this recipe definitely makes enough for a crowd, I put the extra dogs into a resealable container and kept in the fridge. The boys loved having leftover chili dogs for lunches the following week! You could easily halve the recipe and only include one can of chili sauce and one pound of hot dogs for just your family - it's totally up to you!
Here are some more of my favorite comfort food Crockpot recipes:
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!