Skinny Asian Chicken Thighs
- 8-10 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Truvia Spoonable
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: steamed brown rice & sugar snap peas
- Lay chicken thighs in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, being sure to spoon extra sauce over any missed areas.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Serve with steamed brown rice and sugar snap peas with extra sauce drizzled on top.
Honestly, this chicken is one of the most flavorful, moist chicken I've made - the whole family loved it!
Have you used Truvia Spoonable in your kitchen yet? I actually can't make my coffee in the morning the way that I like it best without my Truvia. And that statement should carry some serious weight as my coffee is my beloved in the mornings! I really love how easy it is to use instead of sugar in my recipes. It has such a great flavor. Click here to request a FREE sample sent to your home!
I can always find Truvia Spoonable in the baking aisle of my local Walmart. Be sure to check out even more great recipes here!
What would you try Truvia Spoonable with first? Leave you answer in the comment section below - I'd absolutely LOVE to hear from you!