Pumpkin Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup Dunkin' Donuts® Pumpkin Spice brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 16 oz Pillsbury® Cream Cheese Frosting
- 24 DOVE® Dark Chocolate Pumpkins, unwrapped
- In a stand mixer, beat together sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin. Add in brewed coffee and spices and beat until mixed well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and beat until well combined.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter into paper lined cupcake tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Place frosting in a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment. Whip for 5-10 minutes until the frosting is fluffy.
- Place frosting in an icing bag with desired tip and pipe onto cupcakes. Decorate each cupcake with a dark chocolate pumpkin.