Shortcut Chicken Caesar Wraps
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing, divided
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- cooked Marketside rotisserie chicken
- 4 flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup dressing, 1/4 cup parmesan, and minced garlic until creamy.
- In a separate large bowl, toss romaine with remaining 1/2 cup dressing and 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on tortillas. Add some cooked chicken, lettuce, and an extra sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Roll up, slice and serve.
These would make a great lunch box wrap once back to school time rolls around! Not that I'm counting or anything... ;)
I love how easy it is to pick up a fully cooked rotisserie chicken while I'm doing my weekly grocery shopping at Walmart - no need to heat that kitchen up when it's already super hot outside! They have them hot and ready to eat right by the registers! There's also Marketside pizza available in the front along with bottles of Coca-Cola products. No dinner planning needed!
Here are some of my favorite sandwiches and wraps:
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!