Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops
- 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 24 large marshmallows
- 12 popsicle sticks
- colored sprinkles and nuts as desired
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl as directed on package. Meanwhile, stack two large marshmallows onto each popsicle stick.
- Using a spoon, spread melted chocolate over marshmallow pop and tap repeatedly against the side of the bowl to get rid of excess chocolate.
- Add sprinkles. Place on cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Once all pops have been dipped and decorated, place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 10 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. To remove, gently peel foil off backs of pops.
- Serve immediately, keep leftovers refrigerated.