- have a spread of appetizers and snacks for dinner that night
- tie shiny ribbon on glasses
- serve Cananda Dry® Ginger Ale or A&W® Root Beer to make the kids feel like they're having "grown up" drinks
- bring blankets and pillows into the TV room for maximum comfiness
- turn off all the lights except the Christmas lights for a true "movie theater" atmosphere
- PJ's and slippers mandatory attire!
- phones and tablets away for the night (that means you too, Mom & Dad!)
Smoked Sweet Kielbasa Bites
- 14 oz kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 3/4 cup Canada Dry® Ginger Ale
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Place sliced sausage in the bottom of a square baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over sausage in dish.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Allow to cool slightly before serving.