Breaded Ranch Pork Chops
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Progresso™ Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove pork chops from packaging, pat dry, and set aside.
- Place ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan in a second shallow bowl.
- Dip each chop in ranch dressing, then in bread crumb mixture, and then into the bottom of a greased baking dish (I used two to give them room around each chop to cook evenly).
- Bake at 425 for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature reads 145 degrees. Allow to sit 5 minutes before serving.