White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla, beating until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture, beating well.
- Using a large spoon, gently stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded, heaping tablespoonfuls on parchment lined, or greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until the edges are just starting to brown. Cool on wire racks.
I love cookies with oatmeal in them because I feel like it's ok to eat them with your coffee for breakfast. :)
I used Bob's Red Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose White Flour for these amazing cooking. It's become a staple in my kitchen and is incredibly versatile for all of my baking plans. It's actually the same flour used by professional bakers and is able to create anything from well-textured breads to light and airy baked goods. It's just an amazing flour! Click here to grab a coupon for Bob's Red Mill!