Holiday Party Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- splash milk
- prepared tomato sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Using your hands, combine ingredients.
- Add a splash of milk or two if needed to further moisten meat.
- Roll into 2 inch balls and place on cookie sheets. B
- ake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until browned. Transfer meatballs to prepared tomato sauce using a slotted spoon.
I love that it's already the time of year to start baking and making batches of these delish meatballs - yum!
I'm sure we'll all be making lots of messes in this kitchen this season, what messes will you be making? What holiday traditions will you be celebrating? Let me know in the comments, using the hashtag #HappiMess! As a leading faucet manufacturer for 60 years, Delta provides quality products and innovations for kitchens and bathrooms and they encourage everyone to get in the kitchen and make a mess - all a part of #DeltaLiving. To learn more about Delta's HappiMess Campaign, click here!
Don't miss another Mostly Homemade Mom recipe! Click here to have recipes delivered by email. Or, you can follow along via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ - I'd love to connect with you!