Crockpot Triple Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 oz square bittersweet baking chocolate
- 1 oz square white chocolate
- whipped cream, mini chocolate chips
- Stir 1/2 cup milk, sugar, and baking cocoa together in the bottom of a slow cooker. Whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in remaining 2 1/2 cups milk and vanilla. Cover and cook on low for two hours.
- Add heavy cream, cover, and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and stir in bittersweet baking chocolate square and white chocolate square, stirring until both are melted.
- Divide among 4 mugs, top with whipped cream and miniature chocolate chips.