Crockpot Thanksgiving Dinner
- 2 - 3 lb boneless, skinless turkey breast, thawed
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 (6 oz) boxes cornbread stuffing mix, dry
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Place thawed turkey breast in bottom of slow cooker (mine came with a netting holding it together that I removed, but you can leave the netting on - it keeps the turkey together while cooking).
- Add in the vegetables, top with dry stuffing mixes, and pour chicken broth over all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 4-5 hours or until turkey is cooked through.
- Remove stuffing & veggies to a serving bowl. Remove turkey to a platter, straining the juices into the slow cooker.
- Allow turkey to rest 5 minutes before slicing. Use reserved juices to moisten stuffing and turkey slices as needed.