Caesar Green Bean Casserole
- 16 oz frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried, minced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Steam or cook green beans according to package directions (you could use fresh green beans if you want instead).
- Place green beans in a 2 quart baking dish. Stir in oil, vinegar, onion, and garlic.
- In a small bowl, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and melted butter. Sprinkle over green beans in dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden.