Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls
- ranch or bleu cheese dressing
- Using a non-serrated knife, slice chicken into thin strips.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add chicken and saute until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce and diced celery.
- Place two slices cheese into each roll and top with chicken mixture and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
- Place prepared cheesesteaks into a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 - 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and roll is toasty.