Peanut Butter Apple Crisp
- 6 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Peter Pan Simply Ground Peanut Butter
- vanilla ice cream
- Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish well. Spread apples in dish evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Blend in butter and peanut butter with a pastry blender or two knives until it's a streusel-like consistency. Sprinkle evenly over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Allow to cool 15 minutes. Serve topped with vanilla ice cream.