Skinny Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon dried, minced onion
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Silk Almondmilk, unsweetened
- pita chips or veggie dippers
- Spray a square baking dish with nonstick spray. Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the bottom of the dish.
- Drain the artichoke hearts well, chop small, and add to dish. Stir in minced onion, spinach, minced garlic, and Almondmilk until well combined.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzarella over top of dip and bake an additional 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm with pita chips.