Pumpkin Cheesecake Coffee Cake
- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 16 oz (two 8 oz pkgs) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9x13 baking dish. Press one package of crescent rolls into the bottom, pinching seams to seal.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add in 3/4 cup sugar, pumpkin puree, 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, and eggs until well combined and creamy.
- Pour on top of crust in dish. Unroll remaining crescent rolls on to a greased cookie sheet. Press seams to seal and carefully transfer on top of cheesecake layer in dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle generously over top crust.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cover with foil to prevent crust from over browning, and continue baking an additional 10-15 minutes or until a cake tester inserting in the middle of cake comes out mostly clean.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.