Crockpot Veggie Lasagna
- 24 oz jar pasta sauce
- 1 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 6 oz fresh spinach
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Horizon organic shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 6 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- Spread a small amount of pasta sauce in the bottom of a Crockpot. Break 2 noodles in half and lay in sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the zucchini, spinach, and then mushrooms over the noodles.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan, garlic, and oregano. Sprinkle 1/3 the cheese mixture over the veggies.
- Repeat layers twice more, ending with the rest of the sauce on top. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until veggies are tender and noodles are cooked.