Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- 15 oz box yellow cake mix
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 oz jar raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 - 4 tablespoons milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix and oats. Stir in melted butter and mix until crumbly.
- Press half of mixture into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. In a small bowl, whisk together raspberry jam and water. Spread evenly over bottom layer of oatmeal mixture.
- Crumble remaining oatmeal mixture of the top, pressing down firmly over the top. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- When cool, stir together in a small bowl powdered sugar and milk, one tablespoon at a time, until you get a drizzle consistency. Drizzle icing evenly over bars. Allow icing to cool before slicing into bars.
- Serve immediately or wrap with plastic wrap in individual bars.