Skillet Pineapple Chicken
- 3 medium chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks, in 100% juice, undrained
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 - 16 oz sugar snap peas
- 2 cups prepared brown rice
- Saute chicken pieces and olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat until juices run clear and chicken is done, measuring 165 degrees in the center.
- Add in pineapple and juice, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and sugar snap peas. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Serve hot over brown rice.