Skinny Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup almond flour (or finely ground almonds)
- 1 tablespoon Truvia
- 8 oz package 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz package cream cheese (regular), softened
- 1/2 cup Truvia
- 1 1/2 cups all natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- low fat Reddi-whip (optional)
- dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine melted butter, almond flour, and Truvia for crust. Press into a spring form pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese, Truvia, and peanut butter until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- On low speed, add whipped cream to cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- Spread evenly into cooled crust.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving. Garnish with Reddi-whip and chocolate shavings as desired. (this is a Trim Healthy Mama S)