Garlic Butter Grilled Mushrooms
Yield: 4 skewers
- 2 pints fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Wash mushrooms well and stack them on skewers (I was able to fit 5 per skewer).
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, garlic salt, and basil.
- Place skewers on grill over medium high heat and drizzle/baste garlic butter over the top.
- Turn skewers after 5 minutes and drizzle/baste the other side, grill for another 5 minutes.
- Allow skewers to rest about 2 minutes before serving.