Meatball Mozzarella Mini Pizzas
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 13 minutes
Total time: 28 minutes
- 16 oz can refrigerated jumbo rolls (8 rolls)
- 2 cups marinara pizza sauce
- 12 frozen meatballs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, sliced in strips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Separate rolls and press each roll out into a 5 inch circle. Place each flattened roll on greased and lined cookie sheets. Spread marinara evenly on each pizza.
- Cook meatballs as directed on package and slice each into quarters. Divide chopped meatballs evenly among pizzas. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 13 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder, and oregano. Top each pizza with some spinach strips and a drizzle of garlic butter. Serve immediately.