Christmas Oreo Fudge
- 18 oz white chocolate chips (1 1/2 packages)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Christmas Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Line an 8 x 8 square baking dish with foil or wax paper, leaving long pieces to hang over the edge of the dish, and spray with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt in a saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in cookies, just enough to spread cookie pieces throughout fudge - if you over stir the red filling will marble the white fudge.
- Spread fudge into prepared baking dish, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Gently lift entire square of fudge out of the dish using the long pieces of wax paper. Cut into small squares and package for gift giving or store in a plastic container with a lid.