Easy Cheesecake Truffles
These amazing dessert bites are only two ingredients! Perfect alongside a glass of wine for your next holiday party!Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee Original Cream Classic Cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 1 package microwavable chocolate coating
- seasonal sprinkles (optional)
- 12 toothpicks
- With a spoon, remove slightly thawed filling from cheesecake and form into bite sized balls. Place a toothpick into each ball. Freeze formed balls for three hours or until firm.
- Melt chocolate coating in microwave as instructed. Using the toothpick, dip the balls in the coating and place on a piece of waxed paper. Sprinkle quickly with seasonal sprinkles before chocolate hardens.