Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Salted Caramel Frosting | Mostly Homemade Mom

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Salted Caramel Frosting

17 comments:

1. These are fabulous! I made these today as soon as I saw your link on Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. I sew, so not a whole lot of knowledge with baking and these turned out perfectly! Thank you!

ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how orange they are! I have never had a pumpkin cinnamon roll, but that VERY clearly needs to change! Pinning!

ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for Pumpkins!! Loving the gorgeous orange color of these. Its the perfect way to usher in the fall season! YUM!

ReplyDelete
  4. If you were to have asked me Friday if I'm ready for pumpkin recipes I would have said no. However like clockwork, the temperatures have cooled over the weekend. It's rained daily and now my answer is 'Yes; now please!' LOVE these!

ReplyDelete
  5. These look scrumptious. I think it is time for me to use my last bag of frozen pumpkin goop from last year.

ReplyDelete
  6. these look yummy! Pinned for later;-)

7. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomSeptember 1, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Thanks so much for the pin!

8. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomSeptember 1, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Yes I would agree, this is the perfect way to use that goodness up!

9. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomSeptember 1, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Haha, see I must have known Toni! ;)

10. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomSeptember 1, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Isn't the bright color of pumpkin just wonderful? I'm ready for sweater weather now!

11. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomSeptember 1, 2014 at 8:50 PM

I know me too Taylor, it's so fun!

12. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomSeptember 1, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Oh I'm so glad Shirleanne! I usually don't get along very well with yeast myself, but this one was an easy one - I had to share! Enjoy!

ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man.. these look amazing! Im a pumpkin fanatic too! I love trying new recipes.. can't wait to try this one!

ReplyDelete
  14. I am so ready for fall and pumpkin season:) These look so delicious, especially with the salted caramel frosting. Yum!

ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these look amazing. Pinning!
    Found you at Creativity Unleashed!

ReplyDelete
  16. I made these last week using my bread machine. The dough turned out a beautiful color. I used pumpkin pie spice instead of the cinnamon in the dough. I did not care for the frosting and if I make this again, I will use the frosting that someone recommended in the reviews on the Taste of Home page.

17. Kelly @ Mostly Homemade MomNovember 4, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I'm glad you enjoyed them Melissa! I think you have to REALLY like salted caramel for the frosting, so you can certainly trade that for a different frosting if you like. Enjoy!

ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Videos