Skinny Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup Truvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Truvia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine oats, applesauce, almond milk, Truvia, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir until well moistened.
- Pour into four greased ramekins, or a greased 9x9 baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes, or until oatmeal is firm. Remove from oven to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine cottage cheese, almond milk, Truvia, and vanilla. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spread frosting over cooled oatmeal with an extra sprinkling of cinnamon if desired.